Monday, 31 August 2015
Sunday, 30 August 2015
Saturday, 29 August 2015
Friday, 28 August 2015
The Zetas have long predicted that increased visibility of the Planet X, aka Nibiru complex would be present during the 8 of 10 phase. We last addressed the increased visibility prediction in Issue 358 of this newsletter in August, 2013.Survival Tips
ZetaTalk Prediction 12/4/2010: This is information that coincides with the 8 of 10 scenarios, as yet undescribed, and with the anticipated position of Planet X vs a vs the Earth for enhanced viewing of Planet X from the astonished residents of Earth. This time has not yet arrived.
ZetaTalk Prediction 2/2/2013: The 8 of 10 is a long and oppressive phase, not over quickly within months. During the 8 of 10, mankind will be aware of the pending passage, whether there is an announcement by NASA and Obama or not. We have described an increased visibility of Planet X, aka Nibiru and its components during the 8 of 10. But has this not already arrived to some degree? One can scarcely go on YouTube without being flooded by videos of Nibiru, aka Planet X and its Moon Swirls. For the 8 of 10, as it progresses, Planet X will be positioned more to the right in the line of sight, so that sunlight will bounce off the dust cloud clinging to and thus shrouding Planet X, supporting dramatic Second Sun sightings on a daily basis, worldwide.
Where are we two years later? Alberto’s photos are more stunning than ever. The moon ridden tail of Planet X splays out from the Sun toward the Earth in dramatic fashion.
The Planet X, aka Nibiru complex is showing up regularly on SOHO, despite efforts by NASA to edit this evidence away. This can be seen on the Pole Shift ning blog dedicated to this issue, the Moon Swirls of Planet X wafting about between the Sun and Earth, caught by the SOHO satellite which orbits around the First Lagrangian Point there.
Daily images of the complex from an Italian webcam are also being posted on the Pole Shift ning. Nibiru and its two dominant Moon Swirls on either side, seen as a double helix, can be seen through the wispy clouds in the distance. Sunset clouds appear gray on the horizon, even when wispy, due to the angle of light reflection. Thus the complex can be seen except when the clouds are dense. This shows that the pink object on the webcam captures at sunset are not a reflection on the lens, but are out in space at the 4 o’clock position to the Sun.
Survival tips are periodically featured in this newsletter. The last time a comprehensive overview was presented was in Issue 364 in September, 2013 which touched on eating weeds, a lysine rich vegie diet, gardening and saving seed, urban gardens, keeping chickens and goats, farm guards, eating rats and bugs and earthworms, passive distillation of water, home-made windmills, and houseboat living. In partnership with USAEBN a more comprehensive survival tip list will be presented on September 7, 2015 and as usual this will roll to a YouTube documentation of the show. I anticipate covering the following subjects.
Anticipate needing to start a fire. Flashlights batteries will burn out, and matches are a finite supply, but a little dry kindling and an old BIC lighter flint will last. No BIC lighter? Halcon shows how easy it is to use friction. Get his handbook online. In that the grid is likely to be down, the mechanics and electricians in the group will want to construct wind and water mills to gen electricity. This subject was well covered recently on the March 2, 2015 USAEBN show.
Water will be polluted due to broken or overflowing sewer pipes and volcanic dust on surface water. Drinking and cooking water must be cleaned of heavy metals such as lead and mercury and parasites that would cause dysentery or cholera. Your supply of filters will run out, as will your supply of bleach. In any case, bleach and filters will not remove heavy metals. Distillation, long recommended by the Zetas, will remove heavy metals and the boiling process kills and removes parasites.
Modern man expects to get his protein from meat, fish, eggs, milk, and perhaps vegies like soy. What if these sources are not available? What if the grocery store shelves are bare and travel on broken roadways is impossible? Many cultures eat bugs as a delicacy, as they are high in protein and fat. In fact, raising bugs and grubs and worms as food is cheaper than raising cattle or chickens, a more efficient use of feed. And remember, shrimp and lobster are in essence bugs.
Wildlife will be hunted almost to extinction, but during the Revolutionary War squirrel was a staple. Remember the Hunger Games? Rats are eaten in many cultures. Add their meat to the soup pot and eating rats will not even be noticed, as the Finegan Fine story relays.
- Finegan asks, “What do you do for meat?” The manager puts her finger to her mouth, a shush motion, and in a low voice replies. “You can see we've got cats. We've got a population explosion.” The manager glances at Finegan's face, prepared to drop the bomb and wanting to see if he's ready for it. “I've got several female cats that bring me their catch. It's the females that hunt. Must be a rat population explosion somewhere, as they rarely fail to deliver. Every morning, there they are, dead rats, fresh meat, on my doorstep.” She glances at Finegan's face again. “Well, it's protein! I cook it to death, meat falls off the bone, mix it into the soup that's supper every night. No one's died yet.” Just then one of the female cats saunters up with a dead rat in its mouth and drops it at the manager's feet. The manager leans forward to praise and pet the cat. “Why thank you Mitzy! That's a beautiful gift!”
Did you know that earthworms are 82% protein? And their essential oil is Omega3, equivalent to fish oil. Chop, rinse, and add to the soup pot. Raising them is easy, done in a vegies only compost pile. Remove the egg casts for the garden, as the egg casts will stop reproduction, preventing an overpopulation of worms. Red wigglers make the best worms for your earthworm production compost pile.
What to do when the Vitamin bottle is empty and scurvy has started gums bleeding? You are surrounded by vitamins and minerals in the edible weeds that grow everywhere. Get a good handbook. Plantain and Purslane is high in Vitamin A, Sheep Sorrel and pine branch tips high in Vitamin C, and plants such as Prickly Pear, Dandelion, Thistle, Moss, Lichen, and Cattails are entirely edible. Mushrooms too are edible but get a good handbook. Eating a poisonous mushroom is no picnic and can be fatal and at minimum a miserable experience.
Seaweed is eaten regularly in Japan, harvested from the beaches where it washes ashore. Where most algae is edible, be aware that some algae such as the Red Tide is poisonous, as is an anaerobic Cyanobacteria bacteria that can lurk in large green algae growths in stagnant water.
Duckweed has more protein than Soy. Duckweed is found worldwide and is actually a tiny water plant, considered the smallest flowering plant. It can be eaten by humans as well as ducks, and feed fresh water fish such as Tilapia. An enterprising company has determined that dried Duckweed can be made into a protein powder called Lentein.
One plant that deserves special mention is Kudzu, considered the scourge of the Southeast US where it climbs over houses and cars, flattening forests. A relative of the pea plant, Kudzu is entirely edible from the leaves to the tubers, and puts nitrogen back into the soil. The leaves can be fodder for cattle. As this chapter in the Finegan Fine story asserts, a survival community could survive nicely on Kudzu alone.
- The kudzu has covered several trees, which form spires, and has covered the remains of some houses in an abandoned subdivision, the shape of the rooftops barely discernible. They see an even more amazing sight - the remains of a car recycling junkyard where cars have been piled high after being crushed. Children and adults are climbing down the vines, hand over hand and putting their feet against the rusting crushed cars underneath the vine cover. The piles of crushed cars, topped with cars as living quarters, and the kudzu cascading down the sides of the piles, all now covered with creeping and hobbling residents, look a bit like an anthill under an evacuation.
Most communities will plan to get into traditional gardening, buying seeds and equipment in preparation for that day. What might be forgotten is that seed may not be for sale in the future, when the shelves are empty, the Internet down, and shopping just not possible. Learning how to save seed is of prime importance. Many garden plants present their seed in a dried form if allowed to mature fully. Allow those plants to be used for seed to mature to the point where the fruit is so fully ripe it is almost rotting (Tomato, Bell peppers, Melons, Eggplant) or the seed pods are bone dry (Beans, Raddish, Okra, Corn). Tomato seed has to have the slime removed by white mold or it will not germinate. Lettuce seed will fly away if not harvested regularly. Spinach plants are male and female and both must be present. Onions and Cabbage are biennial, so must winter over or be kept in a root cellar before the seed stalks will arrive. Related plants will cross pollinate so only plant one type of squash per year, for instance. Garlic must be sown as a clove as it has lost the ability to reproduce by seed. Same with Potato. Cut that seed Potato into pieces and plant. Strawberries propagate by runners, which produce separate plants at their ends. Both Potato and Tomato are members of the nightshade family, so do not eat the leaves or feed them to livestock. Get a good book and get educated!
For those survival communities that do not have a ready source of protein, take note that certain plants are high in Lysine, the essential plant protein that allows vegetarians to be healthy. Buckwheat, Soy, Peas, Legumes, and Amaranth are highest in Lysine. In fact, Corn and Amaranth together provide the protein equivalent of red meat, as the Orphan Mistress in this Finegan Fine story relays.
- The orphan mistress has graying hair, barely pinned on top of her head in a bun. She looks immensely weary, and walks as though she might not make the next step. She takes a seat on the picnic table, sighing as though relieved to be off her feet. Taking a deep breath to gain her strength, she lifts her face to smile at the visitors and waves them forward to join her. She directs her charges. “Stir that fire and put on a pot. We'll serve some tea.” She leans back, having caught her breath, and continues to direct her young charges. “Honey, use that other pot. It has a spout. That's it.” “I been at this business for some years. Planted corn and amaranth, being vegetarian and all. Don't need meat if you got those. Made a mix for the local organic outlets. Amaranth greens are a good salad too. Made my living at that. No need to plow if you keep the weeds down regular. Just re-seed.” The orphan mistress waves in the direction of the wall of young children clustered behind her, each clutching a cup of tea. “These are the best little weed pickers I ever seen. You pull a weed up, the grubs and beetles fall out, and the chickens clean them up. You go down the rows and knock the bugs off the plants, and the chickens foller along and clean them up. What's left is our produce, bug free, and eggs. We got lots of eggs.”
No survival site would be complete without chickens. They only need a coop to protect them from predators, an opportunity to free range to hunt for bugs and worms, water, and sunlight for Vitamin D. In return they provide eggs and chicken meat. I kept chickens for a few years and can attest that one becomes very attached to them. A flock of hens will usually have one hen that is the brooder, and all the hens lay their eggs in her nest for a communal hatch operation. We fed them melon rinds and they consumed them all. Feed the egg shells back to the flock for the calcium. Got rotting road kill or entrails? Don’t bury that, let the flies lay eggs and put the mess in a plastic container. When the mess starts to writhes, full of maggots, spill it on the ground and let the hens feast. Roosters, by the way, are natural protectors and will attack people if not familiar. They are natural farm guards as are donkeys and geese. Goats are another easy addition for survival communities. They follow the herdsman around, unbidden, and eat anything, including poison ivy. Goat manure is easy to transport as it is delivered in pellet form, not sloppy. Why keep dairy cattle when goat milk is superior!
Stuck in the city so feel you can’t garden? Nonsense! Look at what Growing Power in Milwaukee did. They not only compost with earthworms, in essence creating soil, they market their produce! The CEO of Growing Power has become an in-demand consultant as a result. This works!
Many cities have urban garden space, or allow roof top gardening or container gardening. If all you have is a patio or even just a sunny window, get into it!
High tech gardening with hydroponics is possible too, which provides a garden free from any volcanic dust or raids by the wildlife. Water can be reused, and when the store bought hydroponic nutrient solution runs out, watering the earthworm compost beds will produce a brown nutrient solution runoff equivalent to the store bought version. I know, as we did this in the Troubled Times labs and leaf for leaf, blossom for blossom, the results were equivalent. High tech hydroponics assumes you have electricity for a pump and lights. But a simple manual system using gravity, lifting a pail a couple times a day, works also. Full spectrum lights are required if no sunlight is available, but what happens when all the light bulbs have burned out? Carbon arc lamps, used today for film production in Hollywood, is a full spectrum light that turned the streets of London into day a century ago. Direct current is required, and for the carbon tips, even pencil leads can be used. Setup a windmill and have an earthworm compost pile and you are in the hydroponics business!
Survivors will surely miss their daily shower, but the more urgent issue is what to do about a lack of soap and diapers. Soap can be made from water drained through wood ash, which is caustic, and animal fat. This is cooked to boil it down and then poured into molds.
Moss makes a perfect diaper filler and works for feminine hygiene too. What about contraceptives? There is of course abstinence, or having oneself sterilized ahead of the Pole Shift, but does Mother Nature have a safe and natural contraceptive? She does indeed. The seeds from Queen Anne’s lace, a common weed growing throughout the world, works as a morning after pill. Known in antiquity, for instance among the Egyptians, for its effectiveness. Modern day tests among feminist have shown it to be 100% effective when seeds are munched the morning after, and when one desires a pregnancy the pregnancy is normal with no untoward effects from having used the contraceptive routine. Seeds are harvested from dry seed heads. Note that some blistering plants are a look-alike. Giant Hogweed has a similar white flower but is huge. Wild Parsnip has a similar size but has a yellow flower.
When the pharma meds run out, you should be well versed in herbal medicine. Get a book and plant your garden well ahead of time. I can personally vouch for a compost of Comfrey leaves building skin on a patch of raw flesh in just three days. This raw flesh had no skin on it for a two month period, until the compress was tried. Three days! Get a book and plant your herbs!
Picking up the pieces to build a new shelter will give survivors lots of options. As long as one has hand tools then creativity should know no bounds! Fill old tires with dirt for an insulated wall. Tents for temporary housing are great, and if not enough to go around, use a tarp. If the waters are rising around you, build a houseboat. Floatation devices can be constructed or one can use a sealed steel drum or a bunch of plastic bottles. As the coastline changes during the rising seas anticipated after the Pole Shift, one can pull up anchor and move along the coastline. This is featured in the Finegan Fine story, where Finegan is a trader running up and down the flooded riverways.
- The humidity and Spanish moss hanging from the trees on the Georgia coastline is not unusual, but the fact that the coastline is flooded is unusual. Rooftops and treetops are sticking out of the placid water, which is lapping gently on suburban lawns. A houseboat is floating nearby, tied to a sturdy treetrunk sticking out of the floodwaters. And the houseboat is immensely cluttered. Bins of vegetables are stacked one on top of the other and side by side. Engine and mechanical parts are heaped in piles on the corners of the houseboat, placed for balance. There are pegs everywhere a peg can be placed, where loops of fishing line, wire, and rope are hung. Boxes are stacked, smaller boxes on top of larger ones. Some of the wooden boxes have pull-out drawers. Large plastic containers are stacked here and there, but only a few are labeled. Folded tarps are on top of one pile, topped by fishing netting flung there to dry after a night's catch. Poles have been placed on the four corners of the houseboat and lines are strung from these poles to the single story house in the center. On one, some fresh fish, gutted and headless, are hung by the tail.
Tired of holes in your jeans? It will take time for all the clothing to wear out, but survivors should be thinking about replacement. Traditional fibers used for clothing and blankets are from linen, cotton, and wool. Cotton and wool are combed to straighten out the fibers prior to spinning into threads or yarn, but linen must be soaked to rot away all but the fibers. Construction specs for spinning wheels and looms are available although these are also offered for sale on the Internet. Leather is another option, with instructions on how to cure and scrape skins available.
Thursday, 27 August 2015
Wednesday, 26 August 2015
Tuesday, 25 August 2015
Monday, 24 August 2015
Friday, 21 August 2015
Iran was in the news in early August with an almost unlivable heat index – 165F. Higher base temps have been reached, for instance in Death Valley California, but combined with humidity some cities in Iran were breaking all records. Plastic melted. Eggs fried on the sidewalks. And people were dying.Asia Sinking Denial
- Iran is literally melting – Amazing 163 F (73 C) in Bandar Mahshahr
August 1, 2015 http://strangesounds.org/2015/08/iran-is-literally-melting-amazing-163-f
- People can cook their eggs under the sun.
Iran was not alone, as India, Pakistan, and much of Europe had been suffering under undue heat in June and July.
- Scorching 'Heat Dome' over Middle East makes it Feel like 162F in Iran
August 1, 2015 http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/11777843/Scorching-heat-dome
- The word "hot" has taken on an entirely new meaning in Iran's city of Bandar Mahshahr, where it was claimed that the city's heat index, or "feels-like temperature", was among the highest ever recorded. It is just a few degrees lower than the highest ever recorded heat index, which was 178F (81C) in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia on July 8, 2003. Scorching heat levels of 50C have already paralysed nearby Iraq, where officials were forced to call a four day public holiday because it was too hot to work. The heat index was recorded by a group of astonished weather experts who predict the country could be enduring some of the hottest urban temperatures ever endured by mankind. The dome - a type of high pressure ridge that is passing over the region - has exacerbated electricity and water supply issues and makes the scorching heat even more unbearable. Highest ever temperatures: 56.7C at Greenland Ranch, Death Valley, California, USA on July 10 1913
- Pakistan Heatwave: Death toll Crosses 800 People in Sindh
June 26, 2015 http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-33236067
- As temperatures reached 45C (113F), Pakistan's PM Nawaz Sharif called for emergency measures and the army was deploying to help set up heat stroke centres. There is anger among local residents at the authorities because power cuts have restricted the use of air-conditioning units and fan. Matters have been made worse by the widespread abstention from water during daylight hours during the fasting month of Ramadan. The all-time highest temperature reached in Karachi is 47C, recorded in 1979.
Last month, nearly 1,700 people died in a heatwave in neighbouring India.
- Heat Records Shattered in Germany, France, the Netherlands in June/July 2015
July 8, 2015 http://www.weather.com/forecast/news/europe-heat-wave-record-highs-june-july-2015
- The culprit for this heat wave was an area of high-pressure aloft nosing northeastward from the Iberian peninsula into parts of northern Europe. Under this dome of high pressure aloft, dry, sinking air and generally light winds allowed stifling heat to build.
In fact, Australia, South America, the American west, China and many other parts of the globe had also been enduring heat spells. But why the distinct cool spot over the northeast United States and Quebec, and in the waters surrounding Greenland?
- India Heat Wave Kills 2,330 People as Millions Wait for Rain
June 2, 2016 http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/01/asia/india-heat-wave-deaths/
- Temperatures hit a high of 48 degrees Celsius in some cities last week -- that's 118 degrees Fahrenheit. A week ago, it was hot enough in Delhi, in the north, to melt roads.
- June, First Half of 2015 Break Old Records by far as Earth keeps Heating Up
July 20, 2015 http://www.usnews.com/news/science/news/articles/2015/07/20/another-month
- June was warm nearly all over the world, with exceptional heat in Spain, Austria, parts of Asia, Australia and South America. Southern Pakistan had a June heat wave. In May, a heat wave in India claimed more than 2,000 lives and ranked as the fifth deadliest on record. Earth has broken monthly heat records 25 times since the year 2000, but hasn't broken a monthly cold record since 1916.
- Global Temperature Records Just Got Crushed Again
April 17, 2015 http://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2015-04-17/this-has-been-the-hottest
- Results from the world's top monitoring agencies vary slightly. NOAA and the Japan Meteorological Agency both had March as the hottest month on record. NASA had it as the third-hottest. All three agencies agree that the past three months have been the hottest start to a year. The heat was experienced differently across the world. People in the U.S. and Canadian Northeast had an unusually cool March. But vast swaths of unusually warm weather covered much of the globe, and records were broken from California to Australia.
Per the Zetas, the Earth wobble has changed to lean more to the right and left during its daily Figure 8 pattern, thus bringing much of the globe to the heat experienced by the Equator. The effective latitude of lands both North and South has been changed during the wobble, as the globe is laid out somewhat sideways rather than straight up and down. Those who doubt this should take an accurate meaure of their sunrise and sunset locations, as well as the position of the Sun overhead in the dome at noon, and compare these measures to what a simple planetarium program such as Skymap or Stellarium anticipate.
- Update on Global Climate Highlights
July 23, 2015 http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-blogs/climatechange/update-on-climate-change
- Days with high temperatures warmer than 90 percent of the 1961-1990 record are considered warm days. Nights with low temperatures in the bottom 10 percent of the temperature record are considered cool nights, according to Muchon Scott of NOAA. The warm days map shows areas where the frequency of warm days in 2014 was higher than the 1961-1990 average and areas where they were lower in blue.
ZetaTalk Explanation 8/8/2015: Comparing the heat map from 2014 to 2015, one can see that heat has increased across the globe. These maps are showing the variance from average temps for the time of year, not the temps themselves, thus the fact that the 2014 map was taken in March and the 2015 map in July is irrelevant. The reason so much of the habitable globe - the temperate and tropical zones - are showing this increase overall is due to a change in the Earth wobble. The daily Figure 8 is still in process, but the tilt to one side and then the other have become more extreme, thus laying the habitable parts of the globe under more intense sun for a longer period of time.
The daily Figure 8 of the wobble includes a Polar Push, whereby the magnetic N Pole of the globe is pushed back over the horizon when it rolls around to face Planet X, aka Nibiru. This still occurs, when the Sun is over the Pacific, though because Nibiru is now positioned more to the right of the Earth, this push away occurs when the Sun is overhead at noon closer to N America than previously. This shift due to the position of Nibiru was present in early 2014 for our last Weather Wobble analysis. Comparing 2014 and 2015, we see:
- Tilt to the Right: In 2014 heat increased in China as it was exposed to more sunlight when the magnetic N Pole tilts to the right. This heat increase is still there for China in 2015 and has increased to include the Indian ocean and the ocean to the east of Australia. In 2015 the tilt to the right has become more extreme and thus an Equatorial sun is blasting a larger part of the globe.
- Tilt to the Left: In 2014 heat increased in Europe when it was exposed to more sunlight and was under a high pressure dome when the magnetic N Pole tilted to the left. This is still the situation in 2015.
- Polar Push: In 2014 both Russia and Siberia were registering more cold as the Polar Push had gotten more extreme. Russia and Siberia spend more time with less sunlight, thus. In 2015 this has changed, as the Polar Push has given way totilt a more extreme to this or that side, which effectively hides the magnetic N Pole of Earth from the blast of magnetons from Nibiru’s N Pole.
- Polar Vortex: In 2014 eastern US and Canada had endured a Polar Vortex winter as this part of the globe is on the opposite side of the globe from Siberia, where the magnetic N Pole now resides. When the Polar Push occurred, noon over the eastern Pacific, N America was pushed under Arctic air. In 2015 this Polar Push had eased, as the tilt to the right and left had increased instead. But cold still flows from the Arctic as the more violent and extreme tilt to the left is pushing Quebec under Arctic air and forcing a daily gush of cold ocean currents around the sides of Greenland.
The 7 of 10 plate movements started in early 2011, and sinking was notable to the level predicted by the Zetas on the MODIS satellite images in early 2012. The Zetas stated on February 2, 2013 that the sinking of the Sunda Plate was only 70%, then on March 7, 2015 that it had progressed to 93%, and just recently on August 1, 2015 that it was now 95% complete. Recent news articles have confirmed continued sinking. Why then do the MODIS images not show this progress? Per the Zetas, there is a MODIS cover-up in process. Old land images are being used, so that only the passing cloud cover is current.Ode to Duckweed
ZetaTalk Insight 8/8/2015: 7 of 10 was an extreme threat to countries on the Sunda Plate. Indonesia, Malaysia, Cambodia, Viet Nam, Thailand – all were loath to confess to their populace that soggy lands being inundated by sea water was not only a permanent blow, but that the situation would worsen with the passage of Nibiru. Flooding was blamed on rain, despite the incursion of sea water. Sea walls were strengthened and villages relocated, and any honest reporting by journalists suppressed. In that Nancy was using MODIS satellite images to prove her point, and did so dramatically by early 2012, the southeast Asian countries wanting to suppress awareness of what was to come sought to modify the MODIS story.
By early 2012 MODIS was showing sinking in Bangkok, Viet Nam, and Cambodia to the level we predicted – a loss of 40 feet. Bangkok in particular, being a tourist attraction, was frantic to reverse the perception that they were sinking. The recent admission that Bangkok is sinking and may be under water in 15 years is an attempt to connect their brave front with reality. In order for MODIS to reflect a false land mass under a changing cloud cover for Thailand, this needed to be put into place for neighboring Cambodia and Viet Nam too. Yet the flooded Myanmar Delta now requires international aid. Such is the living lie.
Indeed, by early 2012 MODIS showed Viet Nam and Cambodia and land surrounding Bangkok flooded to the 40 foot depth predicted by the Zetas. Whether this was inland or along the coastlines, this was the depth!
This sinking was heavily denied, but now we hear a tepid admission. Bangkok must move. In addition flooding in nearby Myanmar will require international aid! Yet the MODIS view of these lands shows that the sinking evident in 2012 has disappeared!
- Bangkok Is Sinking and May Be Underwater in 15 Years, Study Says
July 27, 2015 http://www.weather.com/science/environment/news/bangkok-sinking-subsidence-warming
- A new report from Thailand's government says that Bangkok, its capital city and home to some 14 million people, could be underwater in the next 15 years thanks to a combination of sinking land and rising global sea levels.
Those parts of the Sunda Plate further south predicted to experience a 60 to 80 foot loss in elevation likewise showed this depth of loss in early 2012. But the cameras seemed frozen at that date! Per the Zetas, the establishment in Indonesia and other nearby countries felt they could not walk back the press or the Internet chatter, but could freeze the story MODIS told at that point.
- Water Rises Dangerously in Flood-Hit Myanmar's delta; U.S. to Help
August 5, 2015 http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/08/05/us-myanmar-storm-id
- Residents of Myanmar's low-lying delta region were bracing on Wednesday as flood waters from the north of the country began to flow into the area, pushing river levels dangerously high.
ZetaTalk Insight 8/8/2015: Further south, where Jakarta was having serious problems with sinking, a similar story was developed. The city streets of Jakarta were awash, pumps attempting to push the water over sea walls, and where this news was denied as anything but a problem with rain swollen rivers, photos from air travelers proved otherwise. Reports were floated that Jakarta was sinking only because aquifers were being drained by city dwellers, and experts were called in from the Netherlands to help strengthen the dykes.
Indonesia opted not to deny what had already been in the press or in Nancy’s newsletters, but the sinking story as presented in MODIS was frozen at the early 2012 level. Yet we hear that Jakarta must move to Borneo and that the Kuala Lumpur new airport, which is in the sinking zone, has now become a disaster. Construction on this new airport was started in 2009, ahead of when our 7 of 10 sinking predictions became public in 2010. Now in 2015 the sinking has made using the airport nearly impossible, due to constant puddles on the runways.
One can see from the current MODIS images that the sinking present in early 2012 was not removed, but left in place. Not only is Indonesia announcing its capital will be moving to Borneo, Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia has a disaster in their new airport, constructed in the sinking zone. Oops.
- Jokowi Government Wanted to move the Capital to Sampit or Pangkalan Bun
April 7, 2015 http://www.merdeka.com/peristiwa/pemerintah-jokowi-mau-pindahkan
- Government Jokowi still preparing the transfer of the capital city of Jakarta Special Capital Region to another city. The government calls Borneo island an ideal place for the transfer of the national capital. Since the era of President Sukarno, had been under consideration in 1957 that the city of Palangkaraya, Central Kalimantan, as the transfer of the capital city of Jakarta. Minister for National Development Planning / Head of National Development Planning Agency Andrinof Chaniago revealed Palangkaraya no longer worthy to be the capital because the carrying capacity of the land is not adequate.
Where is this all heading? Per the Zetas, the false bravado and public denial will continue because there is no country willing to take the people on the Sunda Plate and nearby India as immigrants. They have been rebuffed by Australia and China, and not welcomed by any other countries either. One does not give the people bad news unless one can tell them what to do about it, and at present, this avenue does not exist. Meanwhile, Indonesia and India present their credentials as booming economies.
- Kuala Lumpur’s $1 Billion Terminal Is Sinking, Airline Says
July 27, 2015 http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-07-26/kuala-lumpur
- “The airport is still sinking,” Aireen said. The operator, Malaysia Airports Holdings Bhd., “has done some partial resurfacing, but what the airport actually needs is a permanent solution.”
ZetaTalk Insight 8/8/2015: Will the future bring more honesty? We are told, in the press, that Indonesia is the next China, an economic miracle about to flourish. With no country willing to take immigrants from Indonesia, such will continue as the living lie.
Duckweed has been featured before in this newsletter, in Issue 292 http://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue292.htm
in 2012. In addition to being a high protein salad food for human consumption, Duckweed can feed Tilapia fish, an excellent domestic fish grown in ponds and tanks. Able to flourish in polluted waters, where it picks up the nutrients needed for growth, it is an overlooked food source for the Aftertime.
Duckweed is promoted as fodder for animals when grown in polluted waters such as sewage effluent or fertilizer runoff from fields. Alga also grows in such water ways and can be fed to domestic animals, but duckweed grows just as well and is more easily harvested. Both algae and duckweed have the potential to be human food, but duckweed is higher in protein.
- Duckweed http://www.naturia.per.sg/buloh/plants/duckweed.htm
- Duckweed is the smallest flowering plant. It floats on the water surface in a bright green layer. Duckweed has no stems and no leaves. Some may have tiny roots. Duckweed is found almost everywhere except permanently frozen poles and driest deserts. Duckweed have the highest growth rate of any higher plant. Duckweed is eaten by people in Thailand. By absorbing nutrients, Duckweed also has potential as a natural water purifier, converting waste water and sewage into pure water and edible Duckweed.
Now this amazing little water plant can be harvested, dried, and ground into a powder for long-term storage. Called Lentein, it is higher in protein than milk and soy based protein powders.
- Duckweed: A tiny Aquatic Plant with Enormous Potential for Agriculture and Environment http://www.fao.org/Ag/againfo/resources/documents/DW/Dw2.htm
- Duckweed grows on water with relatively high levels of N, P and K and concentrates the minerals and synthesises protein. These are the nutrients which are often critically deficient in traditional fodders and feeds given to ruminants and to pigs and poultry. Duckweed aquaculture is an activity that fits readily into many crop/animal systems managed by small farmers and can be a major mechanism for scavenging nutrient loss. It appears to have great potential in securing continuous food production, particularly by small farmers, as it can provide fertiliser, food for humans and feed for livestock and in addition decrease water pollution and increase the potential for water re-use. There is immense scope to produce duckweeds on industrial waste waters, providing a feed stock particularly for the animal production industries, at the same time purifying water.
- Is Duckweed really the Food of the Future?
Weed that Chokes Lakes is High in Protein and could Help Solve World's Food Crisis
July 15, 2015 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3161555/Is-duckweed-really-food-future
- Duckweed – the little green dots that rapidly blanket water - may not look appetising but they are very high in protein in their raw state containing 45 per cent compared to 36 per cent for soy beans. Known as 'water lentils' in France and Spain, experts at a food technology conference in Chicago have revealed a method of drying the duckweed and grinding it into a high-protein powder. The resulting super-food, which is green, is known as Lentein and contains 68 per cent protein as well as fibre. It could eventually replace food products like whey powder made from milk and soya as a healthy, vegan alternative. It is gluten and lactose-free and not genetically modified in any way.
- Lentein http://www.lentein.com/
- LENTEINTM is a unique high-protein food product containing the nutritional qualities of water lentils. Grown in an aqua farm and extracted through a cold-water process, this incredible protein-packed plant powder has the capability to positively impact both an individual’s nutrition and the world’s food supply.
Thursday, 20 August 2015
Wednesday, 19 August 2015
By oda's conspiracy channel
Tuesday, 18 August 2015
Monday, 17 August 2015
Sunday, 16 August 2015
Friday, 14 August 2015
Sunda Slumber Ends
Sunda Slumber Ends
When the Zetas first laid out their 7 of 10 predictions in 2010, they stated that the Malay peninsula could anticipate a 60 foot drop in elevation. Sinking started in early 2011.Caribbean Awakens
Kuala Lampur, where both the old and new Malaysian airports are located, is in that zone. They started construction on the new airport, klia2, in 2009. It seems the steady sinking has now caught up with the new airport!
- Kuala Lumpur’s $1 Billion Terminal Is Sinking, Airline Says
July 27, 2015 http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-07-26/kuala-lumpur-s-1-billion-air-terminal
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport’s new budget passenger terminal is sinking, with cracks appearing in the taxiway and water forming pools that planes must drive through. Construction of klia2 started in 2009 after the growth of low-cost travel, particularly by Malaysia-based AirAsia, pushed passenger traffic beyond the existing budget terminal’s capacity.
ZetaTalk Prediction 10/16/2010: If the loss of 40 feet in elevation is not devastating to the Philippines, it is to the coastline of southern Burma, Tailand, and Cambodia, which have vast areas that will suddenly and permanently be flooded. It is the southern tip of the tongue which is utterly devastated. Draw a line just north of the Malaysia border and over the top of Borneo. The land on the tongue from this point south will double its elevation loss, so that Java and the islands bordering the Banda Sea will find they have lost a full 80 feet in elevation, sinking many coastal cities and small islands out of sight.
- AirAsia Demands RM409m Damages from MAHB
July 31, 2015 http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/306896
- AirAsia CEO Aireen Omar complained that the KLIA2 terminal was sinking, with cracks appearing at the taxiways and pools of water forming that planes had to drive through.
The Zetas predicted that Bangkok could anticipate a 40 food drop in elevation. When severe flooding occurred in 2011 it seemed to forebode that this time had arrived, but the anticipated drop in elevation had not yet completed. Yes, sinking had occurred. No, not to the 40 foot elevation, at least not more than the sea walls could hold back. But now matters are once again progressing. Nearby Myanmar is having the worst flooding in decades. Rain is blamed, as always, but it is failure to drain away that causes the floods.
- Bangkok Is Sinking and May Be Underwater in 15 Years, Study Says
July 27, 2015 http://www.weather.com/science/environment/news/bangkok-sinking-subsidence-warming
- A new report from Thailand's government says that Bangkok, its capital city and home to some 14 million people, could be underwater in the next 15 years thanks to a combination of sinking land and rising global sea levels. The city, much of which lies at an elevation of just under 5 feet above sea level, already is sinking.
Nearby, in Bangladesh, which lies on the border of the Indo-Australian Plate, sinking is a steady nightmare. As India sinks, pushed under the Himalayas, Bangladesh suffers. Where rain is regularly blamed, the key is sea water pushing inland. This is not from rain. Sea walls are being constructed, yet the sea encroaches. Flooding in Pakistan, on the other side of the Indo-Australian Plate, has been ongoing since 2011 also, as noted in the Pole Shift ning blog dedicated to this issue.
- India and Myanmar Monsoon Rains leave Dozens Dead
August 2, 2015 http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-33745840
- A state of emergency has been declared in several regions of Myanmar after the worst flooding in decades.
- Banglades: Tidal Surge, Heavy Rains Trigger flooding in Coastal Areas
July 27, 2015 http://www.theindependentbd.com/printversion/details/9038
- Torrential rains, onrush of water from upstream and high tide have inundated vast areas in coastal districts, leaving tens of thousands of people marooned.
- Sea Wall along Coastal Road could Lead to more Floods in Mumbai
July 27, 2015 http://www.mid-day.com/articles/sea-wall-along-coastal-road-could-lead-to-more-floods
- Environmentalist Rishi Agarwal also said that it was possible that the sea wall might lead to what retaining walls along some of Mumbai’s rivers led to. “Retaining walls were built for Dahisar, Poisar, Mithi rivers, which actually caused rain water to head towards the land. So I am unsure of the impact of the sea wall on flooding.”
- Pakistan: Old Problems, Unresolved- Floods in Bhudni nullah leave Locals Stranded
July 27, 2015 http://tribune.com.pk/story/926937/old-problems-unresolved-floods-in-bhudni-nullah
- Some residents also took shelter on roofs. Standing water caused traffic to suspend on Peshawar-Charsadda Road, disconnecting parts of the district.
The 7 of 10 plate movement pace has picked up in the Caribbean also. In addition to quakes running up and down the Andes, the entire western edge of the Caribbean Plate along Central America has been covered in quakes. Jamaica had sea water running inland on July 8. Trinidad has registered a rip through its center along the plate border. Then on July 16, a 6.5 quake on the very eastern edge of the Caribbean Plate followed within days by the Kick’em Jenny submarine volcano creating a stir on July 24, forcing tsunami warnings. All this confirms the ZetaTalk prediction on what the S American roll would do to the Caribbean, though all this action is only now getting started in earnest.7 of 10 Pace
- 16-Jul-2015 Mag 4.1 Virgin Islands
16-Jul-2015 Mag 5.2 North Atlantic Ocean
16-Jul-2015 Mag 6.4 North Atlantic Ocean
16-Jul-2015 Mag 5.3 North Atlantic Ocean
- Was Magnitude 6.5 Quake Responsible for Waking up Underwater Volcano Kick 'em Jenny?
July 24, 2015 http://www.thebigwobble.org/2015/07/was-magnitude-65-quake-responsible
- Signs of elevated seismicity (earthquakes) began on 11th July and continue to present.
- There’s a Volcano Called Kick ‘Em Jenny, and It’s Angry
July 24, 2015 http://www.wired.com/2015/07/theres-volcano-called-kick-em-jenny-angry
- A submarine volcano near the coast of Grenada in the West Indies (Lesser Antilles) looks like it might be headed towards a new eruption.
ZetaTalk Prediction 2010: The Caribbean Plate will lift, slightly, on its northern edge, while plunging greatly on its southern edge, being pushed down by the overriding S American Plate as it rolls. Of course magma will be roiling, as the pressure from the southern part of the Caribbean Plate being shoved down into the magma will force this magma to go somewhere. It will move in the direction of least resistance, which will be toward the north, and thus it will rush under all volcanoes currently in the Caribbean or in Central America.
- Kick 'em Jenny Volcano Tsunami Threat: Grenada, St. Vincent, Barbados and Trinidad Placed on Alert!
July 24, 2015 http://www.thebigwobble.org/2015/07/kick-em-jenny-volcano-tsunami-threat
- Kick 'em Jenny Volcano Tsunami Threat: Grenada, St. Vincent, Barbados and Trinidad have been placed on alert! Evacuation routes and transport on standby. July 24, 2015. Kick 'em Jenny is an active submarine volcano or seamount on the Caribbean Sea floor, located 8 km (5 mi) north of the island of Grenada and about 8 km (5 mi) west of Ronde Island in the Grenadines at roughly 12.30° N, 61.64° W. Its summit is approximately 200 m (600 ft) below the surface of the ocean.
Trouble in the Caribbean from the 7 of 10 plate movements predicted by the Zetas has only just begun. When done, some of the islands will be so inundated by sea water they will disappear. The Caribbean Plate is being pushed down by the hump of the S American Plate, so the Caribbean Plate tilts during this process.
ZetaTalk Prediction 2010: Aruba, Bonaire, and Curacao ride on the hump, and thus will survive. The island chain along the eastern edge of the Caribbean Plate was formed when the Caribbean Plate was pushed up during expansion of the Atlantic. But this is countered by the hump of S America pushing the Caribbean Plate down, overall. Thus those islands in the chain close to S America will lose in elevation, while those islands at the top of the chain will not. From Antigua south, the islands in this chain can expect a minimum of an elevation drop of 57 feet, on average, with this being irregular throughout due to the trauma to the area. Islands just to the north of S America will be affected the most such that Barbados to Tobago may sink entirely except for the highest points, losing several hundred feet in elevation, and Trinidad will be torn apart in addition to sinking as it rides on the plate border.
If the pace of the 7 of 10 plate movements has picked up again, how far along are we? The Zetas gave percentages on February 2, 2013, then again on March 7, 2015. But in the mere months since March the pace has marched along.NuWa Legend
ZetaTalk Report 2/2/2013: Where we are currently waiting for the 7 of 10 plate movements to complete, the stress on the plates is apparent. The sinking of the Sunda Plate and the folding of the Philippine and Mariana plates is approximately 70% complete, but the final moves will occur in conjunction with further progress on the S American roll. Though the cover-up has found it necessary to kill almost all the buoys on the Nazca and Cocos plates, the S American roll has barely begun, perhaps 13% of the overall changes expected. And the African roll is barely twitching
ZetaTalk Report 3/7/2015: The sinking of the Sunda Plate is now perhaps 93% complete (up from 70% two years ago). The Pacific Plate has steadily compressed, with major quakes in Japan evident and the S American roll progressing to an estimated 27% at the current time (up from 13% two years ago). The African roll has barely started, now at an estimated 12% (up from 5% two years ago). At present, the New Madrid adjustment is perhaps at only 2%, but as the 7 of 10 movements will accelerate, this will now rapidly change.
ZetaTalk Report 8/1/2015: The pace of the 7 of 10 plate movements has indeed picked up, most dramatically in the S American roll. The entire spectrum of the 7 of 10 plate movement, predicted by ourselves to begin at the end of 2010 with sinking in the Sunda Plate region, was slowed by the Council of Worlds. The Sunda Plate sinking we predicted did start on time, but is only about 95% completed. Tilting of the Philippine and Mariana Plates likewise is incomplete, at about 72% and 78% respectively. The S American roll has been sleepy, but over this past month has been notable with quakes along the Andes and in particular where the Caribbean Plate is pushing Central America westward and along the eastern edge of the Caribbean Plate.
Prior Pole Shifts are often recorded, if not in direct records by surviving in legend and folklore. There is hardly a part of the world or a culture that does not have such tales. Certainly China is no exception. During the last Pole Shift c.1600 BC the reign of Emperor Jie of Xia suffered, and this was well recorded.Obama’s Third Term
- Coming Earth changes - Messages from the Past! http://nexusnow.info/forum/showthread.php?4236-Coming-Earth-changes-Messages
- One of the oldest historical cultures on Earth are the Chinese. The ancient Chinese emperor Yahou, who is believed to have lived around the time of the last great cataclysm, (about 3600 to 4000 years ago), recorded the following account of strange cosmic events: “At that time the miracle is said to have happened that the Sun during a span of ten days did not set, the forests were ignited and a multitude of abominable vermin were brought forth. In the lifetime of Yahou the Sun did not set for ten days and the entire land was flooded (inundated). An immense wave that 'reached the sky' fell down on the land of China. The water was well up on the high mountains, and the foothills could not be seen at all."
But older legends from China are not so well dated. The legend of NuWa is highly allegorical, but clear in its description of the crustal shift that occurred – the sky moved to the northwest, and the globe slid to the southeast. 01ag006.jpg
- In the twenty-ninth year of King Chieh, the Sun was dimmed... King Chieh lacked virtue... the Sun was distressed... during the last years of Chieh ice formed in mornings and frosts in the sixth month. Heavy rainfall toppled temples and buildings... Heaven gave severe orders. The Sun and Moon were untimely. Hot and cold weather arrived in disorder. The five cereal crops withered and died.
- Written during the reign of Emperor Qin c.1600 B.C.
Which of the many prior Pole Shifts might have caused this crustal shift? The Zetas have been asked to correlate past Pole Shifts with the Ice Ages and the locations of the poles. Per this detail, it was the Pole Shift that moved the N Pole from N America to Scandinavia 14,400 years ago that would have caused the crustal shift described in the NuWa legend.
- Chinese Mythology Clarified by Miao Legend Confirms Noah’s Flood History!
February 21, 2011 http://powerpointparadise.com/blog/2011/02/chinese-mythology-clarified
- The peoples of Miao that are mainly in China have a cult about the goddess NuWa! The Chinese legend tells how the world was swept by a Great Flood, and only Fu Xi and his sister NüWa survived. The earliest records speak of “S?n Huáng W? Dì”, meaning the “Three August Ones, or Three Sovereigns or Kings” The three Sovereigns are generally denoted as Fu Xi, NüWa, and Shen Nong Shi. There was a quarrel between two of the more powerful gods, and they decided to settle it with a fight. When the water god Gong Gong saw that he was losing, he smashed his head against Mount Buzhou, a pillar holding up the sky. The pillar collapsed and caused the sky to tilt towards the northwest and the earth to shift to the southeast. This caused great floods and suffering to the people. Nüwa cut off the legs of a giant tortoise and used them to supplant the fallen pillar, alleviating the situation and sealing the broken sky using stones of seven different colours, but she was unable to fully correct the tilted sky.
ZetaTalk Analysis 8/8/2015: Although the NuWa legend is not dated, the description of the tilt of the globe shows this to be the crustal shift from the N Pole position five steps back. From the current position in the Arctic  the N Pole was formerly over Greenland  then over the East Siberian Sea  then over the Barents Sea  off western Siberia then over Scandinavia  and then five back, over N America . The shift from N America to Scandinavia was significant, and it was this tilt of the globe that was recorded in the NuWa legend.
For someone in China and southeast Asia used to seeing Polaris and related constellations overhead and slightly to the east, all this shifted at that time to being in the northwest. Thus as the legend says: “caused the sky to tilt towards the northwest”. This part of the globe also shifted from being closer to the N Pole to being a greater distance from the N Pole, thus further south, and at the same time shifting eastward. Thus as the legend says: “the earth to shift to the southeast”. Such a shift would push Asia and the China coastline into the water, thus the flood descriptions. What NuWa does is confirm the ZetaTalk we provided in 2002. Just another example of Zetas Right Again!
Obama seems to be hinting at something here. Is Obama trying to get people ready for an Executive Order delaying the 2016 elections? Is this related to the pending announcement? Per the Zetas, these hints absolutely relate. Panic and riots might ensue, the Earth changes might rupture the New Madrid and create immigration nightmares along the entire southern border, including states that face the Caribbean.
- President Obama has Summoned Daily Show host John Stewart to the White House Twice
July 28, 2015 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3177580/President-Obama-summoned-Daily-host
- The host of The Daily Show, who will finish his 17-year run on the show next week, held talks behind closed doors with the President in 2011 and 2014 after being summoned by his aides. Obama made his seventh and final appearance on the show, and told Stewart: 'I can't believe you're leaving before me.
'In fact, I'm issuing a new executive order that Jon Stewart cannot leave the show.' The president continued to kid his host and added the order is 'being challenged in the courts'.
ZetaTalk Observation 8/1/2015: What is Obama hinting at? Obama made a statement during a speech to the African Union on July 27 that alluded to a third term. This was in the context of discussing African presidents who refused to step aside when their terms had completed, but he was clearly hinting. Might Obama delay or cancel the 2016 elections and continue, under some kind of Executive Order, into what would be called a third term? Then there was the Executive Order joke on Jon Stewart’s show on July 21, implying he could reach outside of normal government actions via his Executive Orders, requiring Jon to continue his show and not retire. Put all this together and it is a pretty strong hint of what is to come!
- Obama: ‘I’m a Pretty Good President’ and if I Ran for a Third Term, I Could Win
July 28, 2015 http://freebeacon.com/politics/obama-im-a-pretty-good-president-and-if-i-ran-for-a-third-term
- President Obama told the African Union Tuesday that he felt he had been a “pretty good” president and if he were allowed to run for a third term, he’d probably be victorious. Obama made the remarks while criticizing leaders on the continent who wouldn’t step aside at the conclusion of their terms.
This issue has made a splash in the press, including in Russia. Have there been any opinion polls on the matter? Yes! Would the US citizens prefer Hillary, with all her baggage, or Trump under whatever banner, or one of the cast of thousands of Republicans squabbling to climb onto the debate stage? Even without running, it appears Obama would fare well. And what would their opinion be if the nation were in the midst of a crisis?
- Third-Term Power Grab for Barack Obama? Why Not?!
July 31, 2015 http://www.rt.com/op-edge/311288-obama-constitution-america-jade-helm/
- In what must certainly rank as a conspiracy theorist’s worst nightmare, the US military has just kicked off 'Jade Helm 15', a domestic military exercise that brings together over 1,000 members from the nation’s elite forces, including Green Berets, Special Ops from the Navy and Marines, and SEALS.
- Poll: Just 30% Say They Would Vote for Obama if He Could Run for a Third Term
August 1, 2015 http://www.infowars.com/poll-just-30-say-they-would-vote-for-obama
- A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that just 30% of Likely U.S. Voters say they would vote for the president if he ran for a third term. Sixty-three percent (63%) would not. Most Democrats (57%) would vote to give Obama a third term.