Thursday, 31 December 2015
Wednesday, 30 December 2015
Tuesday, 29 December 2015
Monday, 28 December 2015
Sunday, 27 December 2015
What do quakes outlining the Antarctic Plate say about the status of the 7 of 10 plate movements? The sequence of events during the 7 of 10 movements began when the Indo-Australian Plate tilted its eastern edge up, while plunging India under the Himalayas. The opening in the south Pacific then allowed S America to roll, falling to the west over the Nazca Plate. As the southern Atlantic rips open, the African Plate begins its roll eastward. All of this is in process.Space X History
ZetaTalk Prediction 10/16/2010: The sequence of events is, thus: a tipping Indo-Australia Plate with Indonesia sinking, a folding Pacific allowing S America to roll, a tearing of the south Atlantic Rift allowing Africa to roll and the floor of the Mediterranean to drop.
Note that the Antarctic Plate is now outlined in quakes, on all sides. Below the highly active Indo-Australian Plate, where quakes outline the entire eastern portion of the plate along the border with Sumatra and Java and around through the Solomon Islands and down along New Zealand. Here the Antarctic Plate is breaking free from its attachment to the Indo-Australian Plate, which is lifting and tilting.
Then quakes appear along the Nazca Plate and S American Plate. Here the Antarctic Plate is being forced eastward as the Pacific compresses. As it moves eastward, it is beginning to rise up, as it is being squeezed in the Pacific by the compression, and pops up between the tip of S America and the tip of Africa, eventually forming new land there.
ZetaTalk Prediction 2/15/1999: The Antarctic plate finds the side abutting the Pacific under pressure, as the plates due to fold or crumble or subduct in the Pacific begin to do this. This in effect is forcing the Antarctic plate to fold itself, like a fan, and it resists this pressure to fold. The tendency is rather for the Antarctic plate to break away from these bordering plates, so it then becomes free to move. Likewise, along the Atlantic, the spreading plates in the Atlantic are asking the Antarctic plate to rip apart, which it resists, being a very solid plate. The point that gives, the weak point, is the border between the Antarctic plate and those in the Atlantic, as these are already weakened points. Thus, these weak points separate, the Atlantic plates going their way, the Antarctic staying in place. The Antarctic plate is now free on all sides! The overlapping and compressing plates on the Pacific side represent pressure and push. The separating and spreading plates on the Atlantic side represent an opening, so the Antarctic plate moves in that direction. Freed of tight borders, it is free to float or sink in the sea of lava that all plates ride upon, and as a land plate, being lighter than those that have sunk under the deep seas, it floats - new land!
As the south Atlantic rips apart during the S American roll, the African Plate is free to roll to the east, and this is shown as quakes along the Antarctic Plate also.
Elon Musk made Space X history on December 21, 2015 by relanding his booster rockets after launch. With one exception, this is a success for him. He did not succeed on landing on an ocean platform, as had been his prior press. Musk’s last attempt last June 28, 2015 was a spectacular failure when their rocket exploded on launch.Second Sun Bonanza
Then there was the earlier failure in April 15, 2015 when the attempt to land the Falcon onto an ocean platform for reuse dramatically failed.
Per the Zetas, these failures were firm messages from the Council of Worlds that the elite should not plan on getting to Mars to escape the Pole Shift on Earth. Launching satellites was OK. Resupply of the ISS was OK. Escape to Mars and apparently even landing on a floating ocean platform was not OK.
ZetaTalk Insight 7/4/2015: What is the message here? As with other failed launches, this most recent failure is a definitive message from the Council of Worlds. Space X has had success in resupplying the ISS, though has flounded on landing on a floating ocean platform. Resupply of the ISS is OK, reuse of their launch equipment so as to help the elite escape, not OK. The message now is that the elite should not expect to get into space at all. No escape. The message here is to take all hope away from such plans among the elite. They are to remain on Earth with the common man.
Once again Elon Musk set out to launch his Space X Falcon, this time skipping the ocean platform landing and instead returning to land. Was the ocean platform somehow the problem?
The underlying message was not lost on the media. This is for the elite, plain and simple, to escape future horrors on Earth.
- SpaceX Plans to Launch its Falcon 9 again on December 19th
December 10, 2015 http://www.theverge.com/2015/12/10/9695838/spacex-return-to-flight-december-19th
- After a lengthy hiatus from spaceflight, SpaceX will launch its next Falcon 9 rocket again on December 19th. The rocket will carry 11 satellites for the New Jersey-based telecommunications company Orbcomm into lower Earth orbit. It will be the first time the Falcon has flown in the past six months. SpaceX's rockets have been grounded since June, after one of its Falcon 9 rockets exploded while carrying supplies to the International Space Station. The upcoming launch will test out a new version of the Falcon 9 that will make it easier for the company to recover the rocket after take-off. For the past year, SpaceX has been trying to gently land its Falcon 9 rocket on a platform at sea post-launch. This time around, SpaceX will try another type of first, too. It will attempt to land the rocket back on solid ground at Cape Canaveral, Florida rather than its autonomous drone ship in the ocean.
- 'Star Wars’ Class Wars: Is Mars the Escape Hatch for the 1 Percent?
December 14, 2015 http://www.newsweek.com/2015/12/25/mars-colonies-rich-people
- It’s nice to know Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos have a plan. They will help the richest people in the world go to Mars and start over, leaving the other 99 percent to suffer on a dying, warring planet. This is the unspoken flip side of Musk’s SpaceX and Bezos’s Blue Origin. The space travel companies say they are creating a way for the human species to endure by populating other planets. But the bottom line is that only the wealthy will have the means to move to Mars. Musk’s target ticket price is $500,000 a person in 2015 dollars, and that’s just to get there.
The Council of Worlds began warning Elon on August 24, 2014 when a Falcon rocket blew up, and the ZetaTalk was clear. You will not go to Mars.
- We must get to Mars before World War Three kicks off:'
December 14, 2015 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3359076/We-Mars-World-War
- Mankind may only have a brief window to set foot on Mars before a disaster such as a third World War makes it no longer possible, Elon Musk has warned. In particular, he believes a Martian colony could help to ensure humanity survives if there is ever a calamity on Earth that destroys life here. His company has also been developing reusable rockets that can land on barges at sea, but in June suffered a setback when its Falcon 9 rocket broke apart shortly after liftoff. It has also been developing a version of its Dragon cargo spacecraft that will be capable of carrying crew. But Musk said he was preparing to announce detailed plans of a mission to colonise Mars early next year, known as the Mars Colonisation Transport programme. Earlier this year NASA employees revealed a 'budget' plan to send a SpaceX capsule to the red planet in 2020 to return samples left by the next Mars rover.
ZetaTalk Message 8/30/2014: The elite are intent on an escape to Mars but have repeatedly been told via ZetaTalk, as they were most recently in 2013 re a SpaceX endeavor, that this goes against an existing Council of Worlds edict. That their 2014 launch of a Falcon 9 Reusable rocket failed to launch should thus be no surprise. The elite must remain with the common man they so despise during the coming Pole Shift.
- SpaceX Rocket Blows Up After Launch
August 24, 2014 http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/23/tech/innovation/rocket-experiment-failure/
- Debris from the unmanned SpaceX Falcon 9 Reusable (F9R) rocket, which self-destructed less than 20 seconds after launch, rained down from the flames onto an open field outside of McGregor. A rung on the long ladder to Mars broke Friday, when a rocket test in Texas ended in a midair ball of fire. It's not how it flies up but how it comes down that makes the F9R a steppingstone to a Mars mission. The rocket has a landing gear -- four legs that stick out like an insect's. So did its even shorter predecessor, which bore the name Grasshopper.
NASA is obviously in bed with Musk on his plans for a manned mission to Mars, including him in a recent recruitment ad for more astronauts. The media was quick to associate NASA with Elon Musk.
- NASA Want Ad: Astronauts Needed to Help get to Mars
December 14, 2015 http://www.kctv5.com/story/30740802/nasa-want-ad-astronauts-needed
- Contenders need to be U.S. citizens with a bachelor's degree in science, math or engineering. Expect intense competition: More than 6,000 applied for NASA's last astronaut class in 2013, with only eight picked. It's an elite club, numbering only in the 300s since the original Mercury 7 chosen in 1959. Future astronauts will have four spacecraft at their disposal: the International Space Station, two commercial crew capsules to get there, and NASA's Orion spacecraft for eventual Mars trips.
So Elon Musk bravely set out once again to launch and land a Space X Falcon, this time skipping the attempt to land on an ocean platform. Why landing on an ocean platform in the first place was ever considered was a puzzle, as this was apparently only to save fuel. Bringing the stage one rocket back to land for re-use takes 15% more fuel than to simply land where the rocket re-enters out over the water. None of this quite makes sense, cost benefit wise, as the ocean platform is a huge expense, so another agenda seems at play. Avoiding populated areas was another stated consideration. But the December 21, 2015 launch and return to land was a success, negating the populated areas excuse.
- 3 Things to Watch for From SpaceX in 2016
December 7, 2015 http://dcinno.streetwise.co/2015/12/07/spacex-2016-elon-musks-internet
- Easily SpaceX's biggest project and the one getting the most attention from the public is SpaceX's part in NASA's Commercial Crew program. In November, NASA officially made its first order from SpaceX to send astronauts to the International Space Station. Another recent win for SpaceX was getting the contract to carry satellites for the Pentagon. Musk has talked about building a network of mini-satellites that would beam down Internet access for a while.
- Why did SpaceX Attempt to Land the Booster on a Barge Instead of Somewhere on Land?
January 10, 2015 http://space.stackexchange.com/questions/7753/why-did-spacex-attempt
- I understand the benefits of reusability for the rocket booster. But I don't understand why they're landing it on a barge. I've read tons of articles about this but not one has even hinted at an answer. Why is landing on a barge preferable over a launchpad or any other large flat surface that isn't moving with the waves? … Musk says the payload hit for RTLS (Return To Launch Site) is 30% vs a 15% payload hit for landing on a downrange ocean platform. … I see nobody seems to have mentioned the simplest reason why they're not landing on land: there isn't any. They launch east from Florida, and there aren't any islands in the Atlantic out there.
The ocean platform landing was avoided on December 21, 2015. Why? The Zetas explain.
- Liftoff Aborted: SpaceX Attempt at Historic Landing Delayed
January 6, 2015 http://www.nbcnews.com/science/space/liftoff-aborted-spacex
- The landing experiment would have involved bringing the first stage of the two-stage rocket down onto a floating platform in the Atlantic Ocean, about 200 miles off the coast of Florida. Such a feat has never been done before.
- SpaceX Makes History: Falcon 9 Launches, Lands Vertically
December 22, 2015 http://www.nbcnews.com/tech/innovation/spacex-makes-history
- The launch and landing in Cape Canaveral, Florida, were the first from the private U.S. spaceflight company since its rocket exploded on liftoff in June. SpaceX had not previously attempted to land a rocket on land, and it marked the firm's first successful attempt to recover a rocket from an orbital flight. Previous attempts, all unsuccessful, were attempted on floating landing pads. The 15-story first stage of rocket — used to propel the payload to 62 miles or so until the second stage takes over — successfully landed on Earth again at a prepared landing zone.
ZetaTalk Insight 12/26/2015: After repeated failures, which we described as warnings from the Council of Worlds, the Space X Falcon has successfully made a launch while relanding the booster rockets to Earth. What is the message here, amid this celebration? The trail of tears for Elon Musk included the Falcon exploding on launch last June 28, and the landing platform disaster on April 15. We explained that the Council was sending a message that the elite would not escape to Mars. Why then was the Falcon successfully launched with the booster rockets landed back in Cape Canaveral? Noticeably lacking this time was the landing on an ocean platform.
- Elon Musk Makes Space Travel History
December 21, 2015 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3369783/WATCH-LIVE-Falcon-9
- SpaceX has made history after successfully launching its Falcon 9 rocket into space and returning it to Earth in one piece. The upgraded 23-story-tall rocket lifted off from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station at 8:29pm EST, and touched down nearby a few minutes later. It was the first time an unmanned rocket returned to land vertically at Cape Canaveral, and represented a tremendous success for SpaceX. The firm, led by billionaire Elon Musk, is striving to make rockets reusable to drive launch costs down.
Why is this key? Landing on an ocean platform did not make sense from a cost benefit analysis. Espoused for saving a mere 15% in fuel costs, it carried the overhead of the platform itself. Musk stated the reason for an ocean landing was to avoid a crash on land, near populated areas, during initial practice runs. But without a successful landing, this December 21 landing was done directly onto land. The real goal, an ocean platform landing and launch, was dropped, so that simply launching satellites and resupplying the ISS would be involved for the present and in the future.
Despite much crowing in the media about manned missions to Mars, all involved know this will never be accomplished. It is bravado and face saving. The missions to and from Mars would require operating during the Last Weeks and in the Aftertime, when Cape Canaveral in Florida will be awash and under water. Houston likewise will be quickly under water. The elite at NASA and hovering around Elon Musk are well aware of the ZetaTalk predictions and accuracy, and see how quickly Nibiru is approaching the Earth. They know that time is tight, the timeline compressing, and if a replacement for a land launch is not available, all is lost!
As Nibiru draws closer, coming from the right in its retrograde orbit, and the Earth attempts to escape by moving to the side, to the left, as far as possible, the opportunity for dramatic second sunrises and sunsets increases. Compare the size of the Second Sun in 2015 to those making an appearance in 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, and 2009. It has become huge.
From Ontario, Canada in 2014. Note the Second Sun has its own reflection on the water, and is not a flare or camera ghost as it stands behind the vegetation.
- I awoke early to witness a sunrise that appeared like a double sun – I tilted the camera for the deep red but that sun was mesmerizing in its reflection.
And from Cancun, Mexico on December 7, 2015. This Second Sun also has its own reflection on the water.
And of course Alberto continues to capture dramatic photos of the Planet X, aka Nibiru complex, as the N Pole of this monster has turned toward the Earth, and is spraying its Moon Swirls and debris in this direction.
Saturday, 26 December 2015
Friday, 25 December 2015
Thursday, 24 December 2015
Wednesday, 23 December 2015
Tuesday, 22 December 2015
Monday, 21 December 2015
Sunday, 20 December 2015
Before the English Civil War, British kings had a simple process for raising money for their various endeavors: they called a session of parliament and requested nationwide taxes and excise.Parliament generally funded the kings, but if they refused, the king could dissolve the parliament. Eventually, that system ended after a series of mistakes by King Charles led to the rise of Oliver Cromwell’s New Model Army.
President Obama faces no such obstacles.
Our elected King gets precisely what he wants from his compliant parliament. Elected Republicans refuse time and time again to use either of the constitutional powers delegated to them to stop an overreaching executive: impeachment or the power of the purse. Impeachment would likely fail simply due to lack of votes in the Senate. But refusal to pass conservative spending priorities out of fear that Obama will veto them and that the government will then “shut down” has paralyzed the Republican opposition to Obama.
So they just give Obama what he wants.
This has been true since conservatives returned Republicans to control of the House of Representatives in 2010. It’s been true even since Republicans gained control of the Senate in 2014. Obama’s string of victories has not reversed in any marked way.
Obamacare. Republicans campaigned in 2010 on stopping Obamacare if they were returned to power. In taking his Speakership gavel,
Rep. John Boehner (R-OH)vowed to “do everything we can” to repeal Obamacare, adding, “I believe the health care bill will kill jobs in America, ruin the best health care system in the world, and bankrupt our country.” That, of course, never happened. In every continuing resolution, Republicans have continued to fully fund Obamacare. When Senator
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)urged the Republican House not to fund Obamacare in 2013, and Senate Democrats refused to budge from funding it fully, Republicans quickly caved, blaming Cruz rather than Senate Majority Leader
Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV)and President Obama. That awful, awful shutdown that was supposed to crush Republican hopes in 2014 ended with a massive tidal wave for Republicans. But that doesn’t stop
Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI)from funding Obamacare anyway in his new appropriations bill. Executive Amnesty. In June 2012, President Obama issued his executive amnesty for illegal immigrants entering the country before the age of 16 and before June 2007. Just after the election of 2014, Obama expanded that program to include their parents. These two programs together shielded some nine million illegal immigrants from deportation under current American law. Despite the fact that Obama himself had said he had no authority to carry forth his executive amnesty, Republicans caved to him again. They ran on the promise of overruling his unconstitutional power grab. Then they proceeded to fully fund his executive amnesty before the end of 2014. Now they’ve continued to fund it under Paul Ryan’s omnibus appropriations package.
Defunding The Military. President Obama came into office pledging to end two wars – and end them he did, with losses. He also sought to significantly slash the military. This would be one area where Republicans were guaranteed to fight, right? Wrong. In 2011, Speaker of the House John Boehner signed off on the Budget Control Act of 2011, which automatically cut the budget – supposedly, since actual federal spending rose year-over-year anyway. The automatic budget cuts were never supposed to take place; Obama had insisted that any budget cuts to non-defense areas be matched by budget cuts to defense. Republicans, like idiots, signed off on this nonsense, believing Obama’s lie that Democrats would surely come to the table to avoid such strictures. It didn’t happen. Defense got slashed. Obama will keep it slashed.
Planned Parenthood. In the aftermath of the Planned Parenthood videos released by the Center for Medical Progress, showing Planned Parenthood employees bartering over the body parts of aborted babies, Republicans vowed to defund Planned Parenthood. That didn’t happen. Instead of providing Obama a budget minus that cash, Republicans went ahead and included the cash.
Climate Change. Republicans fumed over President Obama’s Paris deal, which promises that the developed world will give $100 billion per year to the developing world to compensate them for the supposed ill effects of anthropogenic climate change. Republicans said it was a treaty, and that they had no intention of giving Obama the cash to make it happen. Not so much. Under Paul Ryan’s budget, a slush fund for Obama’s climate deal remained in the bill.
The Iran Deal. Not only did Republicans pledge to oppose Obama’s Iran nuclear deal, they pledged to stop it. Instead, they gave Obama the full power to implement it with the insane Corker bill that reversed the treaty process, forcing Republicans to come up with a supermajority in the Senate in order to kill Obama’s deal. Senate Majority Leader
Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY)said, “this is a piece of legislation worthy of our support. It offers the best chance we have to provide the American people and the Congress they elect with power to weigh in on a vital issue.” Well, no, actually – the Constitution did that. But why do you need the Constitution when you’ve got a monarch? King Charles’ reign eventually broke on the shoals of resistance. There will be none from Republicans. No wonder Obama thanked his favored Republican noble, Ryan, for funding his priorities. “Merry Christmas,” Obama reportedly told Ryan. “Back at ya,” said Ryan. And, presumably, God save the King.
Ben Shapiro is Senior Editor-At-Large of Breitbart News, Editor-in-Chief of DailyWire.com, and The New York Times bestselling author, most recently, of the book, The People vs. Barack Obama: The Criminal Case Against The Obama Administration (Threshold Editions, June 10, 2014). Follow Ben Shapiro on Twitter @benshapiro.
Friday, 18 December 2015
Climate Change Games
Climate Change Games
The Climate Change conference to take place the first two weeks of December were billed as a last chance to save the world, with even the words of Pope Francis twisted to imply that man-made carbon emissions were the problem. This is not in fact what Pope Francis said at all! Read carefully. He was addressing Earth changes such as melting glaciers. He did not cite the cause.Hillary’s Grin
ZetaTalk Insight 12/5/2015: The Pope’s comments on the Climate Conference give a clue to the real agenda in Paris, as more than 150 Heads of State meet to discuss the future. The Pope did not say “man-made” Global Warming. He stressed that the problem is getting worse, that glaciers are melting in Greenland, and the seas are rising. He did not cite the cause, which of course is the pending passage of Nibiru, the increasingly violent daily Earth wobble, the 7 of 10 plate movements, and the increase in CO2 from exploding volcanoes.
- World Headed Toward 'Suicide' if no Climate Agreement: Pope
November 30, 2015 http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/30/us-climatechange-summit
- The U.N. climate conference in Paris is most likely humanity's last chance to thwart global environmental disaster, Pope Francis said, warning the world was "at the limits of suicide". The pope was asked if the U.N. climate summit in Paris would mark a turnaround in the fight against global warming. "I am not sure, but I can say to you 'now or never'," he said. "Every year the problems are getting worse. We are at the limits. If I may use a strong word I would say that we are at the limits of suicide." He spoke of retreating glaciers in Greenland and low-lying countries at risk from rising sea levels. "I am sure that the (Paris delegates) have goodwill to do something. I hope it turns out this way and I am praying that it will," he said.
In that the Earth changes are caused by the approaching Nibiru, now increasingly visible in the skies, what is the point? Volcanic eruptions and earthquakes have increased dramatically, and have nothing to do with the temperature of the air. The daily Earth wobble, detectible by anyone observing where the Sun is rising and setting certainly has nothing to do with carbon emissions.
What was actually accomplished by having 195 countries sign an agreement to reduce greenhouse gasses in 50-100 years? Global Warming assertions have been under debate from the start, and the advocates of the theory caught in fraud, as detailed in Issue 367 of this newsletter. Going into the Climate Change conference there was plenty of skepticism.
- Why the Paris Climate Deal is Meaningless
November 29, 2015 http://www.politico.eu/article/paris-climate-deal-is-meaningless-cop21
- Conventional wisdom holds that negotiators are hashing out a fair allocation of the deep emissions cuts all countries would need to make to limit warming. That image bears little resemblance to reality. The developing world, projected to account for four-fifths of all carbon-dioxide emissions this century, will earn applause for what amounts to a promise to stay on their pre-existing trajectory of emissions-intensive growth. A group of developing countries led by China and India has rejected “any obligatory review mechanism for increasing individual efforts of developing countries.” The final submissions are not enforceable, and carry no consequences beyond “shame” for noncompliance — a fact bizarrely taken for granted by all involved. Climate finance is the term for wealth transferred from developed to developing nations based on a vague and shifting set of rationales including repayment of the “ecological debt” created by past emissions, “reparations” for natural disasters, and funding of renewable energy initiatives. Developing countries are expecting more than $100 billion in annual funds from this agreement or they will walk away.
Per the Zetas, since Heads of State are aware that a passage of Nibiru is pending, they are only straddling the fence during this Climate Change conference, posturing to blame man-made emissions if the announcement does not occur, and bargaining with other countries for migration permission or bribes if it does occur. Thus Obama’s happy announcement at the end of the conference looks suspicious. How do his reassurances gibe with his role of being at the helm when informing the public about Nibiru? These are mixed messages.
- Climate Skeptics on ‘Historic’ UN Treaty
December 12, 2015 http://www.climatedepot.com/2015/12/12/climate-skeptics-on-historic-un-treaty
- We had one UK scientist, Philip Stott, who has said there are quite literally hundreds of factors governing global climate. For the UN to pick one politically-selected factor - CO2 - and then try to tweak it at the margins and then come up with some temperature goal 50 -100 years in the future, is akin to scientific nonsense. You could call it modern day witchcraft.
ZetaTalk Insight 12/5/2015: These Heads of State know that Nibiru is causing these problems. They also know there is a pending contested announcement admitting this to the public. In their minds, the issues to be resolved are what to say to their public in the event the announcement proceeds, and what to say to their public if the announcement continues to be repressed. Thus, proclamations straddle the fence, and allow for movement in any direction. These Heads of State are also acutely aware of the ZetaTalk prediction accuracy, and the grim prognosis for many countries of the world. India, in particular, is trying to broker immigration for its educated citizens in exchange for cooperation in the big lie that rising seas are due somehow to man-made emissions. China, with over a billion citizens to relocate, is guarding its border with India and Asia, using its funds to bribe other countries, in Africa and S America, to open their borders instead.
- Nations Approve Landmark Climate Accord in Paris
December 13, 2015 http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/13/world/europe/climate-change-accord
- With the sudden bang of a gavel Saturday night, representatives of 195 nations reached a landmark accord that will, for the first time, commit nearly every country to lowering planet-warming greenhouse gas emissions to help stave off the most drastic effects of climate change.
Hillary has been accused of having an entitlement attitude. She is the Heir Apparent, and nothing can stop her ascension to the throne of the Oval Office.Reviving Planet X
Despite an ongoing FBI investigation into Hillary’s email practices, she has exuded an air of confidence and a big entitlement grin, consistently. Hillary Clinton and Obama had a very private lunch at the White House on Monday, December 7, 2015. No photos were taken and the agenda was not revealed to the press. But the photos of Hillary on Wednesday-Thursday December 2-3 showed her entitlement grin or appropriate anger at the December 2 San Bernardino shooting. If she was to receive bad news during her luncheon with Obama, she was not yet anticipating it.
But photos of Hillary from Friday December 4 through to Tuesday December 8 showed anger or angst. Hillary has broken countless federal laws by her private server setup and treatment of classified material, but has obviously assumed she could get away with it. Per the Zetas, this matter is in Obama’s hands.
- President Obama and Hillary Clinton Meet for Lunch at White House
December 7, 2015 http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-obama-hillary-clinton-meet-lunch
- The former rivals-turned-amicable colleagues met privately for a 90-minute "informal lunch" at the White House. The lunch was not on Obama's or Hillary Clinton's public schedules, and the White House did not disclose what exactly the two discussed.
ZetaTalk Insight 12/12/2015: Hillary has been going on the assumption that Obama would not dare allow an indictment to proceed, as there are no other Democratic candidates polling well enough against the Republicans at present. She feared Biden entering the race. But the idea that he withdrew as the announcement was about to delay the 2016 elections never entered her mind, as she likewise does not think Obama will pull off the announcement. By entering the race early, with a huge war chest from her Wall Street and Clinton Foundation sources, she is assuming she is indeed too big to indict, and is clear to sail to the White House. The outcome depends on Obama, who indeed plans to defer the 2016 election at some point due to the announcement admitting that Nibiru exists. Biden is expected to announce when and if the election cycle resumes, but it is unlikely to resume. Obama was indeed giving her bad news during the December 7 luncheon, as the FBI has sufficient cause to indict on several fronts, and the DOJ will proceed. Obama will not stop this, nor issue a quick pardon, so Hillary, under this cloud not only cannot posture as she has but in point of fact will be precluded by law from holding the office of President.
What federal statutes has Hillary broken? This list is extensive and despite her practice of placing underlings beneath her to take the fall, is personally liable for most of them, even if none of her loyal underlings confess. As Secretary of State, she signed a paper acknowledging her responsibilities. The buck stopped with her, and the private email setup in her home certainly involves her by her actions or failure to take action. Many of the emails now labeled classified were “born classified” meaning by their nature they were such. The list of statues broken goes on and on.
- Eight Laws Hillary Clinton Could Be Indicted For Breaking
September 21, 2015 http://dailycaller.com/2015/09/21/eight-laws-hillary-clinton-could-be-indicted-for-breaking/
- 18 U.S. Code § 793 – Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information
18 U.S. Code § 798 – Disclosure of classified information. A federal prosecutor would naturally focus first on the most serious allegations: willfully transmitting or willfully retaining Top Secret and Compartmented (TS/SCI) material using a private server system.
U.S. Code § 1924 – Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material. The prohibited conduct is the unauthorized removal of classified information from government control or its retention in an unauthorized location.
18 U.S. Code § 2071(b) — Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally. The accused transferred and held the only copies of official government records (whether classified or not), the very existence of which was concealed from government records custodians.
18 U.S. Code § 641 – Public money, property or records. The prohibited conduct is the conversion of official records (whether classified or not) to the accused’s exclusive use and the mens rea is simply the intent to do so.
18 U.S. Code § 1505 – Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees
An accused destroyed, withheld, or concealed the existence of official records being sought under subpoena by a committee of Congress.
8 U.S. Code § 1519 — Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in federal investigations
An accused knowingly concealed the existence of official records being sought by the Department of State Inspector General .
18 U.S. Code § 1031 — Fraud against the United States
18 U.S. Code § 1343 – Fraud by wire, radio or television
18 U.S. Code § 1346 — Definition of “scheme or artifice to defraud”
18 U.S. Code § 371 – Conspiracy to defraud the United States. The wire fraud conviction can be sought if it can be proven that accused used electronic means of communication in undertaking such scheme or artifice to defraud.
18 U.S. Code § 371 – Conspiracy to commit a federal offense. If any accused and any third party can be proven to have colluded in any violation of federal, criminal law, then all involved can be charged with criminal conspiracy as well.
Then there is the issue of how all that material arrived intact on her homebrew server, when it was blocked from leaving the secure State Department servers. Did Hillary’s IT guy Pagliano, who worked directly for Hillary both as an independent contractor and at State, create a software workaround to toss emails over the wall? Pagliano took the 5th, and refused testimony before Congress. The FBI subsequently seized four State Department servers.
- FBI Expands Probe of Clinton Emails, Launches Independent Classification Review
November 12, 2015 http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/11/12/fbi-expands-probe
- Agents are looking at U.S. Code 18, Section 1001, which pertains to "materially false" statements given either in writing, orally or through a third party. Violations also include pressuring a third party to conspire in a cover-up. Each felony violation is subject to five years in prison. This phase represents an expansion of the FBI probe, which is also exploring potential violations of an Espionage Act provision relating to "gross negligence" in the handling of national defense information.
I watched her face after the luncheon with Obama for any evidence. Is she happy? Is she distraught? Her facial expression changed by Wednesday December 9. She looks like she is crying, pleading while campaigning in Iowa, or somber and no longer flashing that entitlement grin on a late night show December 11. Per the Zetas, she will not drop out of the race, as requested by Obama, but will try to intimidate him.
- Former Clinton IT Staffer Bryan Pagliano Pleads the Fifth
September 11, 2015 http://www.cbsnews.com/news/former-clinton-staffer-bryan-pagliano-pleads-the-fifth/
- Bryan Pagliano, a former Hillary Clinton staffer who installed and maintained the family's private email server, invoked the Fifth Amendment during his appearance before the House Select Committee investigating Benghazi.
ZetaTalk Insight 12/12/2015: As Hillary proceeded to maintain her campaign after this news from Obama, is appears she does not intend to exit as a candidate gracefully. She will be pushed, kicking and screaming, from the stage. She will at first basically dare Obama to proceed, trying to create such momentum, so many endorsements, so much cash and endless campaign ads on TV, that he will change his mind and lose his resolve. Obama asked Hillary to consider the Democratic Party, the impact on its reputation, but Hillary is hardly of that mind set. How this drama ends is in the hands of the Democratic Party, as the parties in the arena have taken their positions and picked up their weapons. Game on!
Hillary has certainly tried to assert control over the process, declaring via proxies in the press that those two Top Secret emails had been reduced to a harmless status, and having friends in the State Department take various email out of the inspection process. Obama did not look happy about the fight ahead on Sunday, December 6, 2015.
- Hillary Acolytes 'Trying to Shut Down FBI Probe'
November 9, 2015 http://www.wnd.com/2015/11/hillary-acolytes-trying-to-shut-down-fbi-probe/
- The Clinton “spin machine” appears to be behind a report claiming Director of National Intelligence James Clapper has overruled the finding of Intelligence Community Inspector General Charles McCullough that two Hillary Clinton emails sent on her private server contained highly classified information. One of the emails was about North Korea’s nuclear weapons program. The Office of the Director of National Intelligence “has made no such determination and the review is ongoing.’
- Sources: Clinton Email Markings Changed to Hide Classified Info
September 01, 2015 http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/09/01/sources-clinton-email-markings-changed
- At least four classified Hillary Clinton emails had their markings changed to a category that shields the content from Congress and the public in what State Department whistleblowers believed to be an effort to hide the true extent of classified information on the former secretary of state’s server. The four emails originally were marked classified after a review by career officials at the State Department. But after a second review by the department's legal office, the designation was switched to "B5" -- also known as "deliberative process," which refers to internal deliberations by the Executive Branch. Such discussions are exempt from public release. The B5 coding has the effect, according to a congressional source, of dropping the email content "down a deep black hole."
Planet X has had a long history. From the days in early 1980 when the dark star that was a gravity draw out in the direction of Orion was called Nemesis, to the days in 1983 when Nibiru was sighting by the NASA/JPL infrared balloon out in that direction, to the days in 2006 when astronomers Walter Cruttenden and Michael Brown declared that long-period comets and Sedna were pulling in that direction, due to the gravity pull of some mysterious object – Planet X has been in the news. Many objects, such as Sedna, have been called Planet X, a much overused term. Meanwhile, NASA has declared all speculation wrong. As recently as 2011 saying there is no Nibiru, no Planet X. Go back to shopping, sheeple! But now, suddenly, the discussion has been revived.
- Scientists Claimed they found Elusive ‘Planet X.’
December 11, 2015 https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/12/11/scientists-claimed
- It’s a big, dark presence at the farthest reaches of our solar system, a mysterious force powerful enough to skew the paths of planets in orbit and yet so subtle that it slips undetected past even the most powerful telescopes on Earth. It’s known as Planet X. And a group of astronomers said they’d found not just one such presence, but two of them.
- Did Astronomers Find a 'Super-Earth' in Our Solar System?
December 111, 2015 http://www.weather.com/science/space/news/astronomer-super-earth-solar-system
- Using data from the Atacama Large Millimeter/submillimeter Array (ALMA) telescope in Chile, astronomers found a faint object in the Alpha Centauri star system that's closest to Earth. After analyzing the data, the astronomers ruled out that it may be another star. Instead they posit that the object is orbiting our own sun in the outer realm of our solar system – meaning it could be the much sought-after "Planet X."
- Is there a SUPER EARTH on the Edge of our Solar System?
December 11, 2015 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3356577/Is-SUPER-EARTH
- Astronomers believe they have discovered two of the most distant objects ever found in our solar system. Using the Alma telescope, researchers from Sweden and Mexico noticed mysterious objects crossing their field of view as part of separate studies. It's difficult to tell exactly how far away these objects are, but their speed and brightness suggest that they are unlikely to be stars. One of the objects, they say, could be a 'Super Earth' located six times farther away than Pluto. The studies have already drawn scepticism from other astronomers who say they are likely to be something known as super-cool brown dwarfs. Brown dwarfs are cosmic bodies that never burn fusion at their core. Scientists sometimes refer to them as 'failed stars.' While the latest studies do not rule out this possibility, they add that both objects may be a good candidate for 'Planet X'.
ZetaTalk Overview 12/19/2015: What are these objects found by the ALMA array in Chile? We have stated that the Sun’s dark unlit twin, its binary, is some 18.74 Sun-Pluto distances away, and that these two binaries are in a static dance with each other, no motion toward or away from each other. One of the objects is described as being 6 times the Earth-Pluto distance away, much closer at hand. The ALMA objects were discovered in the direction of the constellation Centauri. Nibiru comes in from its second foci, the dark unlit binary of the Sun, from the direction of Orion, but these two constellations are in the same general vicinity.
It is speculated there is only one object, a moving object, but there are two. If they were found 6 Sun-Pluto distances away, Sedna, which orbits the Earth, was found to move 3 Sun-Pluto distances away during its orbit. Are these new objects in orbit around Earth? They are not, but rather in a static dither. We mentioned Nibiru spent most of its life midway between its foci, in a dither, only drifting close enough to Earth to make a pass every 3,600 years or so. We mentioned that Nibiru began its sling orbit coming out of the Big Bang, and thus must forever remain in this sling orbit, but other objects in the vicinity were not trapped in this manner. Planets orbit their suns because they are close enough to be affected by the rotation of matter within their suns, the sweeping arms we have described. If the distance is sufficient, and if the planetary mass has more than one gravity draw calling to it, it will dither. These two new discoveries are proof of a second gravity draw in the direction of the constellation Orion. Meanwhile, the subject of Planet X, aka Nibiru, is again in the news!