The world came under a cyber attack in April when software modeled after a stolen NSA cyber weapon began infecting and then encrypting computers, demanding ransom. In mid-2016 the NSA reported it had been hacked, by a group calling itself the Shadow Brokers. The theft included software designed to infect computers in Iran, China, and Russia – older intel PC’s with little protection from internet malware. Paying the ransom via Bitcoin seemed to work, but the computer virus was causing havoc, particularly in the UK’s hospital system. Then a miracle was discovered by a young UK security analyst. The malware contained a kill switch.Trump Impeachment Talk
- 'Accidental Hero' Halts Ransomware Attack and Warns: this is Not Over
May 13, 2017 https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/may/13/accidental-hero
- The switch was hardcoded into the malware in case the creator wanted to stop it spreading. This involved a very long nonsensical domain name that the malware makes a request to – just as if it was looking up any website – and if the request comes back and shows that the domain is live, the kill switch takes effect and the malware stops spreading. The purchase cost him $10.69. The malware was made available online on 14 April through a dump by a group called Shadow Brokers, which claimed last year to have stolen a cache of “cyber weapons” from the National Security Agency (NSA).
ZetaTalk Analysis 5/20/2017: Unlike the hacking and release of info done by the Transformation Team, which seeks to expose the elite’s attempts to rob and blind the public while they continue the cover-up over the presence of Nibiru, this cyber attack caused damage to innocents. The ability of hospitals to function was affected, for instance. Compare this to the blackouts that afflicted the US on April 21, wherein commuters were delayed in San Francisco and New York City, or the release of Podesta’s emails wherein his pedophilia was exposed. Given that the hand behind this ransomware attack was not the Transformation Team, then who was it?
- Hacking Attack Has Security Experts Scrambling to Contain Fallout
May 13, 2017 https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/13/world/asia/cyberattacks-online
- Malicious software, transmitted via email and stolen from the National Security Agency, targeted vulnerabilities in computer systems in almost 100 countries. The cyberattackers took over the computers, encrypted the information on them and then demanded payment of $300 or more from users to unlock the devices. Experts said the attackers might eventually pocket more than $1 billion worldwide before the deadline ran out to unlock the computers. Victims may also start digging into their wallets as others publicly confirm that paying the ransom actually unlocks their files. It had spread to all corners of the globe, with Russia hit the worst, followed by Ukraine, India and Taiwan.
There are clues to the identity of the perpetrator in the target locations – Europe, Russia, and Asia. The US was barely touched. Thus, it appears that the perpetrator was not Russian or any of the target locations, but likely in the US. Next, the ransomware infectious agent was modeled after stolen NSA tools, stolen in 2016. This software was designed to be used against Russia, China, and Iran – aligning closely with the actual countries attacked by the ransomware. The NSA theft occurred in 2016 prior to any determination in the 2016 election, so politics would not be in this equation, but employees of the NSA should be suspect.
Where the public has been kept in the dark by the cover-up over Nibiru, the wealthy elite and politically powerful have long been aware. Of course, intel agencies, who spy on these individuals as part of their job, are also aware of the pending passage of Nibiru. The wealthy build bunkers and the politically powerful, such as the Clintons hoped to be, are collecting funds from those expecting favors. But those working a job in the intel agencies do not have such opportunities. They, like the common man, will be left hapless during the coming Pole Shift. Thus anger, and the impetus to collect funds, using whatever means are at hand. The ransomware perpetrators are NSA employees!
The hero who saved the world is someone right out of the movies. Being young, or a misfit, or a nerd is not a handicap. It is one’s talent and motivation that counts. It is what one does that matters, what actions are taken. Not for money. Not for fame. Not for power or control. But because it will help others. Saving the world, just because it’s the right thing to do. Their hearts are true. Marcus, at 22 years of age, worked from a modest computer cockpit in the home he shared with his parents, and is not looking for riches for his efforts. Yet he saved the world.
Finger pointing has begun. Russia was the country hardest hit by the WannaCry ransomware. This followed by China and Iran, who were likewise countries the NSA wanted to devastate and infect. Putin lost no time in blaming the US. Experts noted that the text released by the ransom perpetrators had lingo that marked them as American, as the Zetas had said. Others pointed to fingerprints of perpetrators in N Korea. However, it is common for such code, generated by the CIA or NSA, to contain such False Flag fingerprints, such as was found in the leaked email from the Podesta and DNC email dumps, pointing to Russian agents.
- Hero Surfer who Beat the Virus that Wreaked Havoc across the Globe Reveals he is Working with Spooks to Thwart a Zombie Cyber Attack
May 14, 2017 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4505692/Pizza-loving-surfer
- He is now working with the government's National Cyber Security Centre to prevent a new strain of the malicious software from emerging - but says he has no plans to leave his current job at US-based 'private intel threat firm' Kryptos Logic. There are fears the next strike could be a 'zombie' attack, which sees malware that has infected a computer coming back to life in systems that have already been fixed. But despite spending days saving the world from the ransomware virus, leaving his room just once for food, Hutchins said his parents are completely oblivious. Hutchins frequently posts on social media about his love of surfing, pizzas and Pokemon. He shares photos from the 'malware lab' – a room full of computer screens and servers – he built in the home he shares with his parents.
- Vladimir Putin Blames US for Hack as Thousands more Computers Hit by Ransomware
May 15, 2017 http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/05/15/nhs-cyber-attack
- Vladimir Putin has blamed the US for the global cyber attack that has crippled computer systems around the world. Putin said Russia had "nothing to do" with the attack and blamed the US for creating the hacking software that affects Microsoft computers. He added that global leaders needed to discuss cyber security at a "serious political level" and said the US has backed away from signing a cyber security agreement with Russia. Microsoft slammed the US spy agency that had originally developed software that allowed the ransomware attack to infect computers.
- Hacker Group that Leaked NSA Spy Tools likely Includes a US Insider
May 16, 2017 http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/national-security/
- Cybersecurity experts believe the hacker who leaked the potent software tool that powered last week’s global ransomware attacks is an American – perhaps a disgruntled insider in the U.S. intelligence community. A long, rambling screed that used broken syntax to make it seem as if it were written by a foreigner with poor English was filled with U.S. cultural references that experts said were likely to have come only from someone with a native’s familiarity. In addition to references to James Comey, the ousted FBI director, the statement made liberal use of idioms like “BFF” – or “best friends forever”.
- Virulent WCry Ransomware Worm may have North Korea’s Fingerprints
May 15, 2017 https://arstechnica.com/security/2017/05/virulent-wcry-ransomware
- A researcher has found digital fingerprints that tie the WCry ransomware worm that menaced the world to a prolific hacking operation that previously generated headlines by attacking Sony Pictures, the Bangladesh Central Bank, and South Korean banks. WCry's creators may have deliberately added code found in Cantopee in an attempt to trick researchers into mistakenly believing Lazarus Group is behind the ransomware.
One can scarcely turn on the nightly news in the US without hearing the word “impeachment” muttered. If not for his legal right to fire FBI director Comey (who serves at the pleasure of the President) then because one of his appointments - Flynn - had questionable contracts with Turkey and Russia (before being fired by Trump for lying to VP Pence) then because of suspected arrangements with Russia during the Trump campaign, or for any other reason that Trump haters can invent. In that the Deep State is anti-Trump and the NSA’s hand is behind the WannaCry attack, this is all very worrisome.Dome Advantages
- Gutfeld: President Trump 'Impeachmentitis' is Spreading
May 17, 2017 http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/17/greg-gutfeld-donald-trump-impeachment
- Democrats "defending Obama's errors" are now in a pro-impeachment hysteria over President Trump. No president has been hated by people in Washington more than Trump.
- Kucinich: 'Deep State' Trying to 'Destroy the Trump Presidency'
May 17, 2017 http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/17/deep-state-government
- Former Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) said Americans must put party politics aside and acknowledge that the federal government is "under attack from within." Kucinich said the "deep state" within the bureaucracy is trying to "destroy Donald Trump's presidency."
ZetaTalk Insight 5/20/2017: The frenzy to remove Trump from power has many sources. The criminal Clinton cabal has been double dealing the public for years, and money buys a lot of allegiances. If the public had been privy to the secret trials conducted by Dunford last year, they would have been horrified. Selling 20% of the US uranium rights for $145 million while Secretary of State was just the tip of the iceberg. The Clinton Foundation, wherein only 5% went to actual charities, was a massive money laundering machine. Hillary is under house arrest now, and except for rare and well controlled public appearances is out of the running, permanently. Meanwhile, Hillary cronies spread unfounded rumors about Trump.
- Federal Workers Fear Layoffs Inevitable under Trump Budget Cuts
March 2, 2017 http://www.denverpost.com/2017/03/02/federal-workers-layoffs
- Federal workers are growing increasingly anxious at the prospect of massive budget cuts President Donald Trump proposed this week that would pave the way for increased military spending. The president said he’ll call for $54 billion in reductions to offset new spending for the Pentagon, and it should not come from veterans’ programs, law enforcement or entitlement programs, the biggest drivers of federal spending. The math seems clear: To shrink government by that much, layoffs are inevitable. The State Department also could be in line for a big reduction, which some estimates peg at 37 percent.
The second impetus to Trump’s removal from power comes from the Deep State - entrenched bureaucrats who fear losing their jobs. Trump has made no secret of his intentions to reduce the size of the federal government, and panic is palpable in some of the targeted agencies. The reduction in the highly politicized State Department, which had been packed with Hillary cronies over the years, stands as an example. Eliminating civil servant jobs is difficult as they are protected by law, but one sure way is a budget cut wherein only those with seniority remain. Eliminating a group, or department, is another means. Meanwhile, the desperate leak info to the press.
Since impeachment requires that a law has been broken, by the President himself, this is all so much noise. Problems with the Flynn appointment were quickly resolved by Trump’s termination of Flynn for lying to VP Pence. If one sheds an errant appointee promptly, this is no crime, as demonstrated by the Spiro Agnew incident in 1973. Nor has any crime been uncovered in the frantic claims that Trump colluded with the Russians to get elected in 2016. Somehow, so the story went, the Russians were behind the DNC and Podesta email hacks. None of these accusations have born fruit, but they refuse to die.
- Flynn Stopped Military Plan Turkey Opposed – after being Paid as its Agent
May 17, 2017 http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/
- Even three months after he was fired, for lying to Vice President Mike Pence about a call with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, his role in the White House resonates. But it is his paid work on Turkey’s behalf that offers the clearest evidence of his role as a foreign agent – and of his legal problems, since he did not declare his foreign agent status till weeks after he’d left the Trump administration. According to Flynn’s paperwork, he was paid $530,000 for work that “could be construed to have principally benefited the Republic of Turkey.” Under the Foreign Agent Registration Act, U.S. citizens who lobby on behalf of foreign governments or political entities must disclose their work to the Justice Department within 10 days.
- Robert Mueller Appointed Special Counsel
May 17, 2017 http://www.cbsnews.com/news/doj-appoints-special-counsel
- Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has appointed former FBI Director Robert Mueller to serve as special counsel to oversee the previously confirmed FBI investigation of Russian efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election and related matters. It was revealed the Comey had written a memo alleging that Mr. Trump had asked him to back off from investigation former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn. The memo allegedly says that the president said, in a private conversation with Comey at the White House, "I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go."
ZetaTalk Insight 5/20/2017: Despite what might be considered blunders by a politically inexperienced Trump, he will not be impeached. Despite the frenzy among those in the Hillary crowd to somehow remove Trump, it will not reach that level, as Trump has committed no crime. Bill Clinton lied under oath, which is a crime, but evaded being removed from office. Nixon had committed crimes during the Watergate affair, as the tapes he himself made proved, but he resigned before being impeached. The impeachment of unpopular President Andrew Johnson was also unsuccessful in 1868, though the law was on the side of impeachment here too. Meanwhile, Trump haters mutter the impeachment word as often as possible.
- The Impeachment of Bill Clinton https://billofrightsinstitute.org/educate/educator-resources/lessons
- Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr was investigating Clinton’s pre-presidential financial dealings, but could prove no wrongdoing. In his deposition, Clinton denied under oath any involvement with Lewinsky. This denial caught Starr’s attention; Starr suspected the president had committed perjury and obstructed justice in the Jones trial. Some people believe that Clinton was impeached for political reasons, not for constitutional reasons.
Then there are foreign entities who do not see Trump firmly in hand. NATO members fear Trump’s agenda. They are in shock at his insistence that NATO members pay their fair share and are in shock at Trump’s alliance with Russia in Syria while fighting ISIS. Turkey is apoplectic about this, as despite his corruption in brokering oil for ISIS, Erdogan assumed as a NATO member he could demand cooperation. Erdogan fears the Kurds will gain independence and take land from Turkey, a process which is frankly inevitable under Trump. Meanwhile, they attempt to smear Trump in false treason or pedophilia charges.
If all this were not enough ammunition to attack an independent minded and determined Trump, the issue of a potential Nibiru announcement has roused the most intense opposition from both sides of the aisle. The cover-up over Nibiru is primarily kept in place by the wealthy and politically powerful, who benefit from an ignorant public.
They fear losing their position on the top of the pile - the public no longer being kept in check by an overwhelmed police force, and a starving and angry public overwhelming their secure enclaves. Meanwhile, like the Soros agenda, they fund and back any anti-Trump endeavor that has legs.
If the wealthy are building bunkers, what are those with modest means to do for Pole Shift safety? The Monolithic Dome company reports that they seem to be building dome homes, increasingly. They withstand hurricane force winds and tornados even rise and pass over them, just as they rise and float over hills. They are highly energy efficient, proven by the utility bills dome owners present. From the start of the ZetaTalk saga, the Zetas have recommended domes for Pole Shift survival and Aftertime living.
- Home Sweet Dome: the Monolithic Houses that Protect against Tornadoes, Hurricanes and Wildfires
May 5, 2017 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4477516/Home-Sweet-Dome
- The homes are energy efficient and highly durable, built to withstand tornadoes, hurricanes and wildfires.
ZetaTalk Comment 12/28/2002: The single structure that resists tearing away in hurricane force winds and can withstand the magnitude of earthquakes expected is a continuous oval, partly laid into the earth. Domed structures give the least resistance to winds, and where the dome is continuous, provides a shape most resistance to earthquake damage. Wind sweeps over but does not lift this, and the sharp jolt of an earthquake will not crack a continuous form. An oval with a bit of a plate shape on the bottom will also settle into its pre-quake position under the jiggling influence of after shocks, readjusting itself on lose earth after a quake such that one does not find the house at a tilt for long. Made of metal, such a structure also protects from fire and hailstones. It may be a radical theory, but an oval of this nature can make a nice ceiling, a pleasant place to be indoors when indoor living and indoor gardening is going to be a necessity. Many Service-to-Other groups are working on such structures, in preparation for the coming cataclysms.
- A Testament to the Dome Shape
July 5, 2011 http://www.monolithic.org/benefits/benefits-survivability/a-testament-to-the-dome-shape
- At about 5:38 pm on a hot, humid afternoon, an EF4 tornado – possibly an EF5 – with winds of about 200 mph hit little Blanchard, Oklahoma. One of those homes – a thin shell concrete dome – constructed in 1981 by an independent builder took a direct hit. Regular houses were just flattened and swept off their foundations.
Architecturally, an oval shape is the strongest, as any stress is repeatedly moved along across the surface where a square or structure with angles has numerous vulnerable stress points that can snap. A double dome also provides earthquake resistance, and can resettle the double dome during aftershocks. The center of gravity is dead center, and the bottom dome slides to align. Made of super hard metals like Titanium, bombardment by debris and even the flow of lava will not affect those inside the structure. Buckminster Fuller, the inventor of the geodesic dome, sings the praises of the dome shape in this quote from the book Bucky Works.
- All domes share certain advantages, whether or not they are geodesic. Their compound-curved shape is inherently strong, giving a self-supporting clear span with no columns. Field experience has shown that home-size domes use about 1/3 less heating fuel than an equally well-insulated conventional home of the same floor area, built of the same materials. Doubling the size of a dome doubles its thermal efficiency.
The Troubled Times topics include much discussion about domes, including a Biosphere Topic on a double dome utilizing a continuous metal skin. The designer/inventor was recently featured on the American Heroes Channel in the show focusing on Planet X. Go domes!